Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

EXPERIENCE IN REALITY


EXPERIENCE IN REALITY

Br. Arthur Abalos, SSS

Have You Ever Experienced satisfaction in your life before? Today, Reality, Courage and Positive Behavior are the things that I’m embracing. Qualities that helped me establish, a positive motivation towards my career and ambitions, and in looking forward of becoming a good speaker in front of the Graduating class both Pre-Elem and Elem level . It gives me enough courage and enthusiasm to speak about the reality that they have done a great job in achieving their part of their dreams in life. As one of their mentor in the past, the hope that I provided them better skills that would help them develop their respective talents was now a reality, a substantial reality that I can be proud of. I felt the elation in remembering what I have achieved right now in my life. And as I continue to assess my achievements during my time in the field of teaching , I can say that I did not fail instead I have won the battle of inferiority and criticism.

This is the reality of my experience, to continue to develop a good positive behavior by not stopping to believe in my own capabilities and to trust in God that I’m also gifted like them. As Ackerman said “think our way back into the feeling and this is our mission to success..

No comments:

Post a Comment